Endovascular WA provides a variety of services ranging from cutting edge minimally invasive varicose vein treatment through to ultrasound, pain management, peripheral arterial disease, angioplasty and stenting.
The majority of our procedures are ‘walk in- walk out’ so virtually no down time and a fantastic result everytime.
Our convenient, modern facilities and state-of-the art equipment provide our patients with the best possible care and latest cutting edge medical treatment.
Benefits to patients
- Endovascular WA’s procedures are minimally invasive
- Patients have less down time and are able to get back to work and family care, in most cases within the day
- Effective pain relief for severe conditions such as back pain and arthritis
- Our skilled staff use the latest in techniques that result in minimal scarring
- In most cases there are no hospital stays and fees and only local anaesthetics are required
Endovascular WA Overview
- Our Services
- Vascular Conditions
- Pain Management
- Interventional Radiology
- Diagnostic Ultrasound
- Non-Surgical Cosmetic Procedures
- Pre and Post Procedure
- About Us
- Medical “glue” treatment for Varicose Veins now covered under Medicare!
- 20 minute treatment for the athlete’s injury- partial anterior cruciate ligament tear
- Pelvic Congestion Syndrome – as seen on Today Tonight
- Radial Artery Puncture Procedure – first in WA
- Varicose Veins increase the risk of DVT by 5 times!