Endovascular WA is conveniently located at 221 Stirling Highway in Claremont between Brown and Walter Streets. Easy ACROD parking with ramp is located at the front with additional parking down the driveway to the rear of our building. There are two bus stops (Number 12221 & 10370 ) located either side of our medical centre.
Our clean modern facilities and state of the art equipment provide you with the best possible care and latest cutting edge medical treatment.
Endovascular WA Overview
- Our Services
- Vascular Conditions
- Pain Management
- Interventional Radiology
- Diagnostic Ultrasound
- Non-Surgical Cosmetic Procedures
- Pre and Post Procedure
- About Us
- Medical “glue” treatment for Varicose Veins now covered under Medicare!
- 20 minute treatment for the athlete’s injury- partial anterior cruciate ligament tear
- Pelvic Congestion Syndrome – as seen on Today Tonight
- Radial Artery Puncture Procedure – first in WA
- Varicose Veins increase the risk of DVT by 5 times!