Interventional radiology is a specialty of radiology in which interventional radiologist (specialist radiologists) perform minimally invasive, targeted procedures using diagnostic imaging (CT, MRI & Ultrasound) to guide them. Some procedures are investigative or diagnostic, while others are done for treatment purposes.
Endovascular WA performs many procedures successfully using Interventional Radiology providing effective and minimally invasive treatments.
Interventional radiology is used to treat a wide range of conditions that range in severity from the cosmetic to the life-threatening. Click on the links to find out more about the conditions.
Endovascular WA Overview
- Our Services
- Vascular Conditions
- Pain Management
- Interventional Radiology
- Diagnostic Ultrasound
- Non-Surgical Cosmetic Procedures
- Pre and Post Procedure
- About Us
- 20 minute treatment for the athlete’s injury- partial anterior cruciate ligament tear
- Pelvic Congestion Syndrome – as seen on Today Tonight
- Radial Artery Puncture Procedure – first in WA
- Varicose Veins increase the risk of DVT by 5 times!
- APSCVIR Conference 2018 – Dr Sanjay Nadkarni & Dr Hugo Rio Tinto