Damaged or compressed nerves may result in symptoms of pain, tingling, numbness and muscle weakness. A nerve may not function properly due to trauma or inflammation. Injection of an anti-inflammatory such as cortisone, around the nerve sheath may suppress any inflammatory effect of the nerve, providing in most cases substantial pain relief.
Endovascular WA has a team of professional physicians that are skilled at providing effective pain management for conditions relating to nerve inflammation and compression injuries. We provide a number of pain relief procedures using CT and ultrasound guided injections.
- Irritated or compression of spinal nerves (cervical and lumbar nerve root sleeve)
- Lumbar sympathetic plexus block/chemical sympathectomy
- Brachial and lumbar plexus blocks
- Median nerve blocks (Carpal tunnel syndrome)
- Lateral femoral cutaneous nerve block for meralgia paraesthetica
- Nerve entrapment syndromes
- Occipital neuralgia (greater occipital nerve block)
- Herniated Disks
Even though the injection may not result in bringing about permanent pain relief, significant pain relief may be achieved for a prolonged period of time, potentially if there is a delay in surgery.
ultrasound guided injections
Endovascular WA Overview
- Our Services
- Vascular Conditions
- Pain Management
- Interventional Radiology
- Diagnostic Ultrasound
- Non-Surgical Cosmetic Procedures
- Pre and Post Procedure
- About Us