Endovascular WA uses the latest in ultrasound guided injections to deliver pain relief caused by sports injuries, podiatric ailments, arthritis and severe back pain. We provide patients with pain relief, while awaiting surgery for severe conditions.
During a consultation, Dr Nadkarni will asses your condition and the site where you are experiencing pain. Based on this and any previous scans or investigations you may have had, he will recommend an appropriate course of treatment using ultrasound guided injections.
Part of the cost of this appointment can be claimed from Medicare with a valid GP Referral.
Endovascular WA Overview
- Our Services
- Vascular Conditions
- Pain Management
- Interventional Radiology
- Diagnostic Ultrasound
- Non-Surgical Cosmetic Procedures
- Pre and Post Procedure
- About Us
- 20 minute treatment for the athlete’s injury- partial anterior cruciate ligament tear
- Pelvic Congestion Syndrome – as seen on Today Tonight
- Radial Artery Puncture Procedure – first in WA
- Varicose Veins increase the risk of DVT by 5 times!
- APSCVIR Conference 2018 – Dr Sanjay Nadkarni & Dr Hugo Rio Tinto