Endovascular WA uses a combination of interventional radiology and minimally invasive procedures to treat a variety of mild, moderate and severe vascular conditions. Our nurses and skilled interventional radiologists are leaders in the field of vascular procedures. At our Perth clinics we specialise in the treatment of the following vascular conditions, providing relief and pain management for patients.
Click on the links below to learn more about each procedure;
Endovascular WA Overview
- Our Services
- Vascular Conditions
- Pain Management
- Interventional Radiology
- Diagnostic Ultrasound
- Non-Surgical Cosmetic Procedures
- Pre and Post Procedure
- About Us
- 20 minute treatment for the athlete’s injury- partial anterior cruciate ligament tear
- Pelvic Congestion Syndrome – as seen on Today Tonight
- Radial Artery Puncture Procedure – first in WA
- Varicose Veins increase the risk of DVT by 5 times!
- APSCVIR Conference 2018 – Dr Sanjay Nadkarni & Dr Hugo Rio Tinto