Endovascular WA uses interventional radiology and treat a variety of musculoskeletal and back pain conditions. Our pain management procedures are effective agains moderate and severe pain. Our nurses and skilled interventional radiologists are leaders in the field of pain management caused by sports injuries. At our Perth clinics we specialise in the treatment of the following painful conditions, providing relief and pain management for patients.
- Severe back pain, including cervical (upper), thoracic (middle), lumbar (lower) spine. Pain at the base of the spine (sacrum and coccyx) can also be treated by our skilled radiology team.
- Subacromial & trochanteric bursitis
- Tennis and Golfers elbow
- Morton’s neuroma
- Tenosynovitis ,Synovial cyst/ganglion
- Plantar fasciopathy
- Chronic shoulder,knee & hip pain
- Osteoarthritis,Rheumatoid Arthritis,Gout
- Iliotibial Band Friction Syndrowm (IBTS)
The type of injection will depend on firstly the diagnosis made on a previous XRay, Ultrasound, CT or MRI scan, as well after being personally reviewed by our doctor.